AIM
Igora111

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Replay

for those you wish to know how to play again (vista) go to C:\Users\----------\AppData\Roaming\M acromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\8E3GAPRG\ and delete every thing in it ( preferably just mochaids.com and mochibot.com but I'm not sure whether any others are affiliated with it, that's it! but that's besides the point, the game was great! good controls, animation, gameplay, story 10/10 5/5

Basic Mouse Puzzle 2 Basic Mouse Puzzle 2

YA!

YEAH!!! WOW! i beat it without cheating, the super vent wasn't hard, you just speed your mouse over the the over side again, and again until it works. but overall basic and AWESOME!

Frogger Frogger

ha ha

"that'll LEARN you" should be That'll teach you, but awesome gane a little hard (more cars) but fun

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

where is the love?

why does everyone hate this, it made me laugh :D

LoZ:Minish CapScene Maker LoZ:Minish CapScene Maker

could have been better

but it was still pretty good. Like the fact if you put something higher on the grid it is considered behind something lower, but you could have added alot more sprites. like atleast the links from the side/back.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

Actually........ as you can easily see, there was no space for more sprites. Or... was there?

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

WOW...

that's all I can say... much more improved from the last one, which I think is almost impossible, Is there going to be a third one? just asking, but great game, 18/5 36/10